Kamis, 29 Desember 2011

i found treasures!

saya lagi liat-liat foto-foto lama di fb. ngeliatin foto imut saya waktu masih kecil sampai foto alay najrong saya. terus ketemu iniiiiii, aiiiih... this is treasures!
lol, like a boss!

oh my.. this.. >7<

my pose is epict!

ajeeeng! i.miss.you

sweet, sweet memories

lol, our faces >7<

i noticed the camera =w=v

i want to be beautiful too ;_;

why... what the hell happenned to me

hello there..

the time when ekky and taufik in the same height

<3 <3 <3 <3

2 komentar:

  1. 1. You ARE frikkin pretty already!! how do you want me to prove to you? ;_;
    2. Our group got a 9 BECAUSE of YOU and your make-up \(^o^)/
    3. Yes, that awkward momment when I realized Taufik USED to be as tall as me TwT
    4. Oh and that cute pic when we all yelled BANZAAAAIII!!!!
    5. Good thing Spenju's old physics lab hasn't touched the ground yet. too many memories there haha :')

    BalasHapus